Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Holiday Banner

a few weeks ago i found a banner at target that was so cute, so i thought.
 i got it out of the box and it just wasn't doin' it for me. 
so i thought i would create my own.



this banner is cuter then anything you could ever buy!
 and guess what, it was like $20 to make. which is a even bigger score! 
 I just went to Michaels and got paper and wooden letters.  Some were black already, some weren't.
 So the ones that weren't i just spray painted.  This took me less than an hour to make! 
  I love being crafty so this was right up my alley!  


  
I had a paper cutter, which i highly recommend.
  It just gives you the perfect straight lines that you need.


here are them up close individually so you can see how cute it really is.
sometimes i feel like pictures don't capture the best detail!




How cute is this owl witch i found from Rod Works?!
 I live seriously 30 seconds away from Rod Works. 
sooo I can see this being a big problem in the near future!



Final out come.  I would say this project was a huge success!!
 Not to mention, INCREDIBLY easy!
I may or may not be making one for every holiday now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10