Sunday, October 19, 2014

Wedding details | The Party | Part 1

The moment you've all been waiting for. The inside scoop on my wedding details. 
For those who don't know we did a lot on our own. "we" as in my mom. 

 I had a general idea of what i wanted.
I knew I needed a dress i would love and a great photographer.

 Other than that i told my mom i wanted, an elegant/timeless wedding and she took it from there.
  Most people would never let their mom just take control but for those who know my mom she and I are practically the same person. 

 She would get the most creative ideas and put them all together.  
The reception was beautiful (from what i can tell in the pictures.) haha.  

That day was a huge blur and
 just feels like a beautiful dream!  













kids table
banana cream pudding
cucumber sandwiches 
strawberry shortcake                              
teriyaki chicken kabobs 
vegetable cudité

shrimp cocktail
fresh raspberry lemonade














last but not least,
cotton candy as the parting gift.
of course. 

au revoir 
xoxo

all photograghy: valoryjeanphotography

2 comments:

  1. Every detail was perfect! It really was such a magical day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan! Your wedding looked so beautiful. Isn't it the best looking back on all the photos? I look back on mine almost daily. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10