Thursday, September 11, 2014

football & freedom

what's better than America and football? nothing. that is why this makes my very first blog post that much better! i mean seriously.


my dad has this new found glory which is tailgating. he went all out, so i thought. they can point out the first year tailgaters. but these tailgaters don't mess around! it was so fun. so i will be going for the next weeks to come! 





it was an all blue out so of course we were going to participate.




and then… we entered the stadium. 
the smell of the sweet cinnamon almond had my mouth watering just seconds after entering. but i had to wait because this happened. can i just say how proud i am to be an American?  i had the goosebumps the whole time, how could you not?




please excuse my husbands hair cut. he thinks he looks good so i just go with it. 


he hated that i asked for his picture during the game. don't worry it was a timeout. 



and last but not least… these guys. mmmmmm!


guys, I'm really excited about this blog of mine. its more just a personal blog then anything else. but i love it cause it encourages me to pursue my hobbies which is awesome. i also love me some college night football so it was a good night to say the least. always remember 9/11. that is a day that will always be in my heart. i can remember exactly where i was when i saw the news.  I'm so grateful for the men and women that serve our country that allows me to be FREE and for that i can never repay.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10